Read more:

Monday, April 18, 2011


Today I had an MRI and x-ray. In a couple of weeks Dr Oliveira will look at these and make a final decision with respect to the cochlear implant surgery. Loaise and I have talked and we have prayed. If I am a candidate, I will get the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment