Read more: http://www.colormagicphotography.com/2010/12/hide-sidebar-on-designer-templates.html#ixzz214ewTAFO

Monday, January 2, 2012

Some New Year’s Resolutions

Here are some of my New Year’s Resolutions

Thus says the LORD of hosts: Consider your ways. -- Haggai 1:7

  1. I will start using a day planner. - Psalm 90:12
  2. I will open my Bible everyday.  - Joshua 1:8
  3. I will do at least one unique household chore each day.  - Proverbs 18:9
  4. I will tell my wife and son something that I learned from God each day. - Deuteronomy 6:7
  5. I will tell at least one person one thing I am thankful to God for each day. - Psalm 71-15
  6. I will pray for at least one unique person each day. - 2 Timothy 1:3
  7. I will be a giver or receiver of hospitality everyday. – 1 Peter 4:9
  8. I will move to the USA with my family and pastor a church again. – Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment