Read more: http://www.colormagicphotography.com/2010/12/hide-sidebar-on-designer-templates.html#ixzz214ewTAFO

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Got My Attention – May 22

Here are the five blog entries that most grabbed my attention during the past week.

  1. Advise from a Christian Pedophile: “I do believe that both homosexuality and pedophilia are disordered desires which are not consciously chosen and must be faced by many people who wish they would go away.  
  2. Who’s Killing our Congregation?: After the first generation of a congregation’s life, an increasing number of not so hidden people may actually be trying to kill the congregation. Often they do not realize they are undermining its health.
  3. So.. You Wanna Design Your Own Apps? You want to create apps? Whether it's something basic like just appifying your blog or literally building something from the ground up, there are some pretty easy ways to create apps.
  4. Add a Free Forum to your Blogger Blog. I used this to install a forum on a free church website based on blogger. Very easy to do. I started putting a site together for Calvary Baptist in Denham Springs–Steve
  5. Scripture… As We Live It #209 Nevertheless Unfortunately, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away it would be much better if I could stay with you, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you But, since I cannot stay with you, I guess I will send the Helper, who will be almost as good as having me with you physically. (John 16:7 re-mix)

1 comment:

  1. I just added this comment section to the blog. So feel free to use it if you like.

    ReplyDelete